[Digikam-users] Right click of thumbnails opens preview

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Jan 18 09:46:26 GMT 2010

I have installed and reinstalled v1.0.0 beta 5 for KDE on Windows several times over the last few weeks for various reasons.  I could have sworn that I had to left click on a thumbnail to open the preview, and that if I right clicked then only the context menu for that thumbnail would come up.

I can't find a configuration item for this, but I vaguely recall being asked something about this during installation.  Can it be changed?