[Digikam-users] Compiling digiKam with emerge - was Compiling 1.0.0 for KDE 4.3.4 for Windows

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Fri Jan 15 19:37:10 GMT 2010

I've used the same paths as on the instruction page, so at least I won't have that problem.

How do I capture all the output?

Emerge digikam > out.txt
doesn't get it all, and
Emerge digikam > out.txt 2>&1
gave an strange error. Sorry I can't remember what it was, maybe something about a file being open.

I ran it at work, so I'll have to set it all up here at home and try again if I want to do anything more with it before Wednesday.

Sent using BlackBerry