[Digikam-users] Change email handler for sending pictures

BGP bigskypa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:08:14 GMT 2010

The sad thing is that there's a long post on the Ubuntu forums on how to
install TB3.....in which the posters babel something about tar and all
sorts of other nonsense which never tells me how to install anything on
my machine.  I hate Windows....but Linux is doing a good job, all by
itself, of convincing me it's a pain in the neck.