[Digikam-users] vignette

Bartek Pietrasiak pietras.sp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:51:29 GMT 2010

> > 2. What is the meaning of the negative radius value in the vignetting
> > correction tool?
>
> SHIFT+F1 over the settings to have documentation

I've checked before asked, but no explanation there, nor in pdf (only about
the positive value). But found in pdf from where the implementation comes
from, so I will have a look there. I've asked because I hoped that this was
an answer to my first question and hoped got the confirmation soon. However,
no pressure now, the pictures have been sent to lab ... ;)