[Digikam-users] Flash Export and SimpleViewer

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 21:33:20 GMT 2010

On Saturday 09 January 2010 20:44:24 BGP wrote:
> I downloaded Simpleviewer so I can try and use it for making those Flash
> picture files.  Of course, it doesn't work and I get an error message of
> "Simpleviewer installation failed".
>

> It says I'm to point this tool (whatever that is) to the archive file.

You don't actually install it as such - just point to it I think - some
instructions here:

http://www.jokele.de/simpleviewerexport/

I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 and Digikam 0.9.3 and I'm sure I had to google for
Simpleviewer v1.7 as it was the latest version that would work with Digikam
and wasn't available from their website any more (I think they were onto
v1.8* by then)

 I've no idea about Ubuntu 9.10 and KDE4 or the new(er) version(s) of Digikam
and which Simpleviewer version(s) are compatable!

DIL23
:)