[Digikam-users] Entering copyright information

dan dan at dm3.us
Sat Jan 9 21:22:46 GMT 2010

On Sat 09.Jan.10 14:53, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

>> My 1.0.0 digikam still shows the Add and Replace buttons. I am able to add
>> a new template by filling in the fields and clicking Add.
>
>You are simply not using digikam compiled from 1.0.0 source code then.
>The change was committed on Oct 10, SVN commit 1033676.

I'm puzzled then. I'm running Sidux which is Debian Unstable. The
packages upgraded through the various betas and now say 1.0.0. Is it
possible that there's something old left on the system that's affecting
it? Maybe I'll try removing digikam and kipi-plugins and then
re-installing everything.

--
Dan McDaniel
dan at dm3.us
Key fingerprint = E295 0313 A68F B6D6 FF33  DE51 27F2 9B91 F68A 1241