[Digikam-users] Entering copyright information

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 17:09:20 GMT 2010

> OK, I just installed 1.0.0 with the build date of Jan 2 2010 and the issue
> still persists. Perhaps I am entering it incorrectly. Under copyright I see
> that there are language choices. By default I see that it is on
>  'x-default', should this be changed to en-US? Does that even matter? After
>  making the change, do I hit 'OK' or 'Replace'? I have tried all of the
>  variations and so far, no luck. Any thoughts?

In digikam 1.0.0, there is neither Add nor Replace anymore. Only the dropdown
box and a button to remove the entry for the current language. You just type,
and it's added for the language currently selected. Select other language,
type.

x-default marks the default value. If you add only one entry, it's probably ok
to use x-default or to use en-US. That's up to you.

Marcel