[Digikam-users] partly OT: Blue in Default (aka KDE) Colour Scheme from where?

Sebastian Schubert schubert.seb at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:39:06 GMT 2010

Dear Gilles,

thx for your answer and for the colour scheme hint.

My question is more about which colour in the KDE colour scheme defines the
colour of the tags in this pic. I tried to set a KDE colour scheme with no
blue at all (at least what I can see in KSettings). digikam adjusts except the
tags. They are still dark blue (and this, on a dark background, is
uncomfortable). digikam is not alone, KMail for example has also a lot of this
dark blue. I want to get rid of this.

Cheers
Sebastian