[Digikam-users] DualCore or QuadCore

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:59:22 GMT 2010

For the moment, only libkdcraw for demosaicing operation is
parallelized with OpenMP

In the future, i plan to use OpenMp in digiKam core, for exemple in
thumbnails operations or filter computations as noise reduction for
ex.

So 2 cpu or 4 cpu will do the same at this moment for digiKam

Gilles Caulier