[Digikam-users] icons / icons + text / text only

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Wed Jan 6 12:29:53 GMT 2010

Hey jdd;

On 01/06/2010 12:17 PM, jdd wrote:
> Le 06/01/2010 12:50, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
>
>> I do know what you use as linux box, which distro exactly,
>
> openSUDSE 11.2, kde backport.
>
>  but it
>> sound like an uncomplete or broken KDE packaging or something like
>> that. You report a lots of basic questions...

I'm sorry to say, my OpenSuse 11.2 has been full of small
annoyances from the very beginning - actually RC1 was less
prone to these than what followed.
Already updated to KDE 4.3.4 which solved many problems, but
still had to make many adjustments (crawling forums) to make
things work.
It's a shame, I really liked OpenSuse (10.3 was productive)...

Cheers,
Sveinn í Felli