[Digikam-users] icons / icons + text / text only

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed Jan 6 12:17:31 GMT 2010

Le 06/01/2010 12:50, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> I do know what you use as linux box, which distro exactly,

openSUDSE 11.2, kde backport.

 but it
> sound like an uncomplete or broken KDE packaging or something like
> that. You report a lots of basic questions...

basic but no so, as nobody had the real solution...

but the discussion allowed me to find what happen.

* in the right clic toolbar menu, you can have "lock your toolbar". If
this option is activated, the icon choice is not visible (for me,
locked was only related to the floating toolbar setup)

* unlock it and the icon menu is available

and this have nothing to do with the digikam logo. I beg I had
unlocked the menu at some point when doing my tests :-)

so it was essentially a problem with the meaning of "locked"

sorry disturbing and thanks all for your help.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org