[Digikam-users] icons / icons + text / text only

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Wed Jan 6 11:14:38 GMT 2010

Am Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 12:07:13 schrieb jdd-gmane:

> >> but this option is *not* there. I only find a list of icons to choose
> >> from and the ability to remove the toolbar
> >
> > Right click on the toolbar then from Toolbar Menu -> Text Position ->
> > Icons Only
>
> sorry to be boring, but what "toolbar menu"?... found
>
> It is necessary to right clic on the digikam logo at the right of the
> toolbar, not on any toolbar place. Not obvious at all there was a menu
> there :-(

In my digikam, you can either (right) click on any icon in the toolbar, on the
digikam logo in the toolbar, or on the empty space in between, to bring up a
context menu allowing you in particular to toggle text descriptions next to
the icons on/off - this is the normal behaviour of toolbars in kde4.

gandalf