[Digikam-users] Users manual?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Tue Jan 5 22:58:04 GMT 2010

I agree, in particular someone has done a lot of work creating screen shots. I'm not sure what the Gimp documentation looks like these days, but when I first looked at it there were a lot of headings with no information yet.

I think the DigiKam manual needs a little fine tuning, a few more explanations here and there, but that's all.

Sent using BlackBerry