[Digikam-users] Users manual?

BPG bigskypa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:22:20 GMT 2010

Remember, folks- if these programs were that easy to use and simple to
understand there would be no need for email lists and users groups.

There is another saying.....when you get something for free you're getting
what you paid for it.  As I said before- I like digikam as a product which
is useful to me.  And if I complain about it then the program (or the
whiz-bangs that developed it) should defend itself by proving me wrong or
showing me my mistakes in how easy it is to use.

Like the other fellow said- we're computer "users" and don't have the rest
of our lives to study this stuff.

We're only asking for a simple, easy to understand instructions for Digikam
and not some document with links that lead to nowhere.