[Digikam-users] Deleting in Digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 16:51:22 GMT 2010

2010/1/3 Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de>:

>> BTW, personally I was very happy that ubuntu put beta 5 in the
>>  repositories. There are no dealbreaker bugs for me
>
> It's been real fun for us as well. Just this bug 210462. Only 90 duplicate
> reports up to now. No problem. Only the seventh most reported bug in KDE
> history. Every single report was fun reading and recognizing as duplicate.
> We're very happy.

I'm agree with Marcel, but i will more strict : It's really a shame to
put a beta release in production without to follow project
development.

At least, a linux box as Ubuntu must use last stable in production. No more.

With Mandriva team, i have more contact, and they ask to me if a beta
release can be set in production (for ex a release candidate).

It's simple : ask us before to release a linux box...