[Digikam-users] Deleting in Digikam

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Sat Jan 2 20:58:54 GMT 2010

On Saturday 02 of January 2010 18:53:39 Gys van Zyl wrote:
> BTW, personally I was very happy that ubuntu put beta 5 in the
>  repositories.  There are no dealbreaker bugs for me and usability has gone
>  up tremendously from 0.10.  I just wish that they'd update the package to
>  1.0 final now that it's available.

1.0 final will be available in karmic-backports soon (I am working on package
to backport just now). You already have 1.0rc1 version in the karmic-backports
that do not have the crasher bug on import from camera.
So if you want to use latest version in Karmic, enable Backports repositories.

BTW, I am also not that happy that Karmic shipped with beta5 (particularly due
to annoying crasher bug), but I agree that going back to 0.10 at that point in
time (when release plan for 1.0 release was changed again) was also not best
solution.

Regards,
Luka