[Digikam-users] Deleting in Digikam

Andrew Ampers Taylor ampers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:16:43 GMT 2010

Yes, this is very frustrating. I have found a way, but it is going to take
about fifteen hours to do it.

Gerry, please take note, this makes Ubuntu seem a third world program.

Andrew
Andrew "Ampers" Taylor -  London UK - Editor of The Finchley Arrow
Website: www.FinchleyArrow.co.uk
Voice: UK 020-8020 3904 - USA 1-202-580 8694
Fax 020-8020 3905 Mobile 0794 162 2401 "ampers" on Skype
Founder and first editor of The Archer and The Finchley Arrow (North London
local newspapers)