[Digikam-users] digkam albums don't update on the fly

Martin Senftleben DrMartinus at drmartinus.de
Sat Jan 2 10:14:07 GMT 2010

Hi Marcel,

thanks for your reply.
I'm still working on getting appropriate debug messages. One thing I
found is this:

Warning: Directory Pentax, entry 0x0004: Data area exceeds data
buffer, ignoring it.

Could that already indicate something? Is there some way to increase
the data buffer?

BTW, I checked, it's definitely 1.0. Nice additional features, as I
could already find out - if only this problem wouldn't be there.