[Digikam-users] digkam albums don't update on the fly

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Fri Jan 1 13:21:40 GMT 2010

Am Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009 19:43:12 schrieb Martin Senftleben:
> Am Donnerstag 31 Dezember 2009 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:
> > > I'm using OpenSuse 11.2 64 bit and used to use Digikam quite
> > > extensively, but now it's no fun anymore. Since the last update
> > > to OpenSuse 11.2 (now it's digikam version 0.10.0 release 6) I
> > > find that the albums don't update, until I close digikam and
> > > start it again.
> >
> > Update to 1.0.0 (available from Build Service).
> > If update is missing - may happen if you are using non-KDE tools
>
> I use yast.

He means the build service repos which include packages of digikam 1.0.0, e.g.
the Backports repo. you can add it by going into YaST's software repository
module > add > community repos > KDE Backports. After that open YaST's
software installation module and search for digikam. If you select the package
and open the version tab below the package list you can select 1.0.0 and
install it.

Sven