[Digikam-users] [Digikam users]

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:12:06 GMT 2010

I'm not sure how old this question is but this is how I'd do it.

Click on the left TAGS Panel then select the PRINT tag.  You should have all of the Images that are tagged with PRINT in the album window.

Then you can click of the album title bar to select all of the images in that album.  If you have multiple albums hold down the SHIFT KEY and click on the remaining album titles.   You should have selected all of you images.  I don't know any other way to select images accross albums.

Click on the top menu item EXPORT>EXPORT TO REMOTE COMPUTER.  In the new window you should see all of the selected images.  Click on the top bar labeled SELECT TARGET LOCATION.  If you've already plugged in your thumb drive you should see it on the file viewer that opens, click on your thumb drive.  Click OK then click on START EXPORT.

Not exactly elegant but it works.