[Digikam-users] Is Digikam stable on KDE SC 4.4?

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Fri Feb 26 17:36:16 GMT 2010

It seems it was pretty stable on KDE4.4 for me for awhile, but now is
crashing every time I fiddle with tags. I haven't tried anything else -
except that I noticed it wasn't letting me rotate certain images - but that
might be another problem. I'm not at that computer right now so can't upload
any errors from the shell but could later.

I'm just curious if others are able to run it on kde4.4 - I have seen a post
or two from someone who had to downgrade to 4.3. That's why I ask.

cheers, Jim