[Digikam-users] Two things.

Tom Cada thomas.cada at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:11:16 GMT 2010

I am using digiKam 1.2.0 rev: 1085366. I noticed that when I open the
Tags window there is an arrow on the right of the My Tags label at the
top of the tags display that when clicked changes the sort order (a-z
to z-a and back) and changes the arrow direction.

In the album window titled My Albums, there is no arrow. When clicking
the location where the arrow would be, the sort order of the album
list is reversed the same way as the tags list. Should there be an
arrow head in the title space?

Also when using the zoom-in function, I have to press cntl + shift +
"+". Zoom-out works as cntl + "-". In other programs such as Mozilla,
zoom-in is just cntl + "+". That is, cntl + "=" on the keyboard. I
have noticed that same zoom-in key strokes in showphoto. When I click
on the View menu bar item, it shows zoom-in as cntl + "+".

Do you need a bug report on these items or have then been revised/corrected?

Tom.