[Digikam-users] Porting to Qt4 and its model view concept - testers needed

ben4fun ben_4_fun at freenet.de
Thu Feb 25 10:21:14 GMT 2010

Le 01/02/2010 22:01, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :

>> Hi,
>> This explains why I currently can't see anything in the central icon
>> view. I recently removed libs that I thought unused. I guess I was
>> wrong. I reinstalled kdebase3 and kdebase3-runtime and qt3 is on the
>> system, but that doesn't change a thing. Do you happen to know which
>> package is needed?
>>
> KDE4, Qt4.
> You probably have a problem with the ioslave installation
> (/usr/lib64/kde4/kio_digikamalbums.so etc.)

indeed, this what I found in my xsession-errors file:

Could not open library '/usr/lib64/kde4/kio_digikamalbums.so'.
Cannot load library /usr/lib64/kde4/kio_digikamalbums.so:
(/usr/lib64/libkexiv2.so.8: undefined symbol:
_ZN5Exiv218PanasonicMakerNote10tagListRawEv)

I run openSuse 11.2 with kde sc 4.4 rc3. Both digikam and likkeviv2 are
from the same repository.