[Digikam-users] digikam crashes

Tim Jenness tim.jenness at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:16:40 GMT 2010

Same here. It always happens to me when I'm rating photos. I'm in full
preview mode and I rate with Ctrl-number, hit space bar, look at the next
photo and rate with Ctrl-number. After a few of these I get the segv that is
attached. It's not clear to me which thread actually has caused the crash
but I've uploaded it anyhow. This happens with 1.1 and the current
subversion (as of last night) and the stacktrace is from the svn version.
Didn't ever see this with the 1.0 betas and I used to rate in exactly the
same way. I'm wondering if I'm doing the rating too rapidly. I have noticed
now that when I rate a photo the preview image gets reloaded, which seems a
bit unnecessary, and sometimes displays half an image.

Tim

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Martin Senftleben <DrMartinus at drmartinus.de