[Digikam-users] digikam crashes

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Sun Feb 21 18:26:33 GMT 2010

Am 21.02.2010 19:19 schrieb Martin Senftleben:
> Am Sonntag 21 Februar 2010 schrieb Johannes Wienke:
>> Can you provide backtraces for the developers?
>>
>> Johannes
>
> I wanted to, but the dialogue said the output was probably useless, so
> I didn't. It usually happens when rating an image, or moving to the
> next image in the editor.
> I attach the debug info, this time it happened (as mostly) when moving
> to the next image in the image editor after having rated the current
> image.

Thanks. This looks like a kio issue. Gilles, we had such a bug some days
ago in the bug tracker with a length discussion to get useful
backtraces. Can you remember the bug number?

Martin, can you try to install the kdelibs debug package an generate
such a backtrace again. The intersting things are still missing here. ;)

Johannes