[Digikam-users] Geolocation tab not working

Ross McDonald ross at mixedbredie.net
Mon Feb 15 21:25:48 GMT 2010

Hello list

I am using digikam 1.1.0 on linux mint 8 kde 4.3.5

The geolocation tab on the right hand side allows me to navigate around
the map but there is no output for altitude, latitude, longitude or
date. The buttons below that are greyed out.

The map searches tab on the left hand side is fully functional.
However, I can't add the spatial information to the photos to allow the
search to find anything.

Any suggestions?

digiKam version 1.1.0
Exiv2 can write to Jp2: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Jpeg: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Pgf: No
Exiv2 can write to Png: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Tiff: Yes
Exiv2 supports XMP metadata: Yes
LibCImg: 130
LibExiv2: 0.18.2
LibJPEG: 62
LibJasper: 1.900.1
LibKDE: 4.3.5 (KDE 4.3.5)
LibKExiv2: 0.6.0
LibKdcraw: 0.5.0
LibLCMS: 118
LibPGF: 6.09.44
LibPNG: 1.2.37
LibQt: 4.5.2
LibRaw: 0.7.2
LibTIFF: LIBTIFF, Version 3.8.2 Copyright (c) 1988-1996 Sam Leffler
Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Marble widget: 0.8.1
Parallelised demosaicing: Yes
LibGphoto2: 2.4.6
LibKipi: 0.4.0