[Digikam-users] Thumbnails

Martin Senftleben DrMartinus at drmartinus.de
Mon Feb 15 07:43:08 GMT 2010

Am Sonntag 14 Februar 2010 schrieb Wilkins, Vern W:
> I think I mentioned this here or somewhere else before.  I use
> vacuum on the sql databases (now the thumbnail and regular
> database), and it always makes a big difference in speed.

Hm, I thought this is a valuable trick, so i wanted to do it also on
my huge databases (140 and 190 MB). But when trying to open the
databases I get the message that they can't be opened. digikam is not
running of course.

Any ideas?

Martin
--
E-Mail digital signiert mit Hilfe von GPG -
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard