[Digikam-users] Search on tags broken ? (Search for all images with a certain tag.)

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:46:23 GMT 2010

If your only interested in one tag go to the left bar select tags then click on the tag.

If
you want all images for several tags then use the advanced search leave
album set to "any album" then go to tags and select the tags your
interested in.  Notice if you select two or more tags your doing an OR
search.

To do an AND search do like above for the first tag then open another group,
click on OR to make it AND then turn on "Meet all of the following
conditions".  Again leave albums as "any album" then go to tags to
select the second tag.

I also have DigiKam 1.0.0l and this is working for me.