[Digikam-users] digiKam 1.1.0 packages for openSUSE 11.2

Micha? Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Tue Feb 9 09:48:06 GMT 2010

Martin Senftleben pisze:

> Hi,
>
> Am Dienstag 09 Februar 2010 schrieb Martin Senftleben:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am Dienstag 09 Februar 2010 schrieb Brano:
>>> That's it folks, if you'd like, the package repository is here:
>>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/beaujolais:/digiK
>>> am /openSUSE_11.2/
>> I downloaded it and tried installing it, but it complains about
>> digikam-lang = 1.1.0 is needed by digikam 1.1.0
>> digikam = 1.0.0. is needed by digikam-lang 1.0.0
>>
>> I'm not very knowledgeable with regards to package management.
>>  Would this mean I have to remove digikam 1.0.0 first? I'll try it
>>  and let you know if that worked.
>
> After deinstalling digikam 1.0.0, it still complains about missing
> digikam-lang 1.1.0. How do I get that?

You must install also digikam-lang 1.1.0 package to fit package
dependiences (language files, = translations). If you haven't got it
available in repository, it means author does not created it. And
this language package is absent in:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/beaujolais:/digiKam/openSUSE_11.2/

Regards,

--
/\/\ichau, admin [malpka] nocnyrzepin [kropa] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net