[Digikam-users] How to set a correct white balance in RAW import mode?

Etienne Imguimbert eimguimbert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:58:52 GMT 2010

Hi
Thank you for your answer. But do you plan also to add the possibility
for the user to adjust the size of measurement area of the pipette?
I'm currently testing the last version of rawtherapee (3.0alpha), and
this feature appears (by choosing the size of the pipette), as UFraw
(by selecting the measurement area directly on the picture).
This is a killing feature!

Thanks
Etienne