[Digikam-users] libpgf

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:52:57 GMT 2010

It's planed to have a way to use an external version of libpgf. I have
set an internal version to be sure that code run fine everywhere as
Mac or windows, and we have found some internal problem

Libpgf is use in production in digiKam and we want to be sure that we
have a fine control on it, at least to polish implementation. It will
be time to use an external version now, since last publish version
work very well...

Gilles Caulier