[Digikam-users] digiKam 1.1.0 released...

Laurent Espitallier laurent.espitallier at laposte.net
Mon Feb 1 22:03:31 GMT 2010

As it is part of KDE SC for Windows project : I'd say one or two weeks
after the KDE 4.4 release date (2/9/2010).

Patrick Spendrin could say you more on his worklow :
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-windows/2009-November/004467.html

I don't know how he manages the digiKam releases as digiKam is not part
of KDE SC for GNU/Linux I believe, but I think he will publish the
latest release this time as digiKam was release before KDE SC 4.4

He may be busy, you can wait for an eventual announcement on the
KDE-promo mailing list :
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&m=125958840205702&w=2

Hope I didn't say anything wrong.