[Digikam-users] Porting to Qt4 and its model view concept - testers needed

ben4fun ben_4_fun at freenet.de
Mon Feb 1 19:04:09 GMT 2010

Hi,
This explains why I currently can't see anything in the central icon
view. I recently removed libs that I thought unused. I guess I was
wrong. I reinstalled kdebase3 and kdebase3-runtime and qt3 is on the
system, but that doesn't change a thing. Do you happen to know which
package is needed?
Regards