[Digikam-users] help: album sort order turned inverse

Daniel Bauer daniel at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Dec 25 19:46:51 GMT 2010

Hello,

happy christmas!
I am still working and opened my digikam (vers. 1.5) , and all albums are
suddenly displayed in inverse order. Never had seen this before...

I have named my albums like
01_the_name
05_the_name
etc.
and the subalbums with date (yyyy_mm_dd_name)

now instead of showing the albums in order 1, 2, 3... and 2009..., 2010...
etc. it shows them in 3, 2, 1... How comes?

Where can I change this again? There is no "sort album" in view or album menu.

Please help me to get a natural order back!
Thanks and have a good time!

Daniel