[Digikam-users] Re: Migrating from F-Spot to digiKam: how to import tags?

Rafael Coninck Teigão rcteigao at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:20:16 GMT 2010

It's SQlite, yes!

I tried using the migration tool, it didn't work, of course, since the
schema is different.

I also tried using the attached python script, but I don't know enough
python/sqlite to debug the error (I did manage to fix a few bugs,
though.)

This script is from
http://blog.mekk.waw.pl/archives/12-Moving-images-from-F-Spot-to-digiKam.html

It would be really nice to have to tool to do it, since ubuntu 10.10
removed f-spot in favor of the somewhat incomplete shotwell.

Maybe someone can help me fix the script?

Cheers!