[Digikam-users] Red eye tool

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:23:31 GMT 2010

Could you provide some hints about how the red eye tool work?

I just tried to edit a photo with Gimp, and it looks quite simple: just
select both eyes with the ellipse tool then drag a cursor to adjust the
color and it is done.

With Digikam:
 - I can have only square selections
 - I can have only one selection at a time
 - there is a red dot with an X cross right in the middle ... I don't know
what I'm supposed to do with it
 - there are 3 cursors: "sensibilité", "lisse" and "niveau de teinte"
 - there is also a "teinte colorante" color selector

I'm a bit lost, and have about one hundred photos to edit.

Thanks for helping,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>