[Digikam-users] Re: Downloading photos - mirror card's directory structure

Kyle Altendorf kyle.altendorf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:53:35 GMT 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 03:04, jdd <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:
> Le 09/12/2010 00:40, Kyle Altendorf a écrit :
>
>> Am I missing something that would let me do it my way?  Thanks for any comments.
>
> copy with your explorer? eventually directly from the memory card?

Yep, that's what I've been doing for the past 10k photos.  I'm looking
for the ability to do that within digiKam.  If it weren't for the
blocking of the '/' character I would functionally be there already
(though that wouldn't quite be duplicating the path down to the root
of the memory card).

Cheers,
-kyle