[Digikam-users] Need help to get get digikam running

John Gillies john at ukgillies.com
Tue Dec 7 05:02:14 GMT 2010

Hi there,

I am tearing my hair out trying to get Digikam running.

I have downloaded the tars for Digikam and kipi-plugins 1.6.

Both of these compile an install without issue.

Digikam starts OK and will import a Collection - the database files are created and in Digikam I get the folders shown where the image files are held.

But no images.

Under configure menu - there is no record of the kipi-plugins.

any help here would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

John