[Digikam-users] Busy Symbol

Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:30:04 BST 2010

Hi,

Do you by any chance try to change white balance when you see this?  I
have seen this behaviour, when applying white blance, since at least
V1.2.0. Now I'm using 1.4.0 with this "feature". I have to restart
digiKam to have the original pointer back again.

I should have reported this earlier, but there seems allways be
something else to do...

/Anders