[Digikam-users] Building digikam on windows

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Aug 26 21:01:46 BST 2010

It will be several gigabytes, too big to distribute, unless you have access to lots of cheap bandwidth.

You could maintain an original and an updated installation, and work out which files have changed, and just distribute those. But then people will need to know exactly where to put them, and how.

I wonder if a better approach might be to ask the kde-win people what to do to help those who can't compile it for themselves. There must be other kde programs suffering the same problems.

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry