[Digikam-users] DigiKam on windows instability

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Aug 25 07:35:59 BST 2010

That's excellent news, and thank you in advance for the time you're putting into it. I don't know what the potential number of Windows digiKam users is compared to Linux, but it must be pretty big.

Are you intending to just fix the digiKam problems, or the the distribution problems too? That must be equally serious, because it's preventing most Windows  from submitting relevant bug reports.

Peter Shute