[Digikam-users] Digikam crashes in Ubuntu 10.04

Sven ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 14:30:39 BST 2010

I have had these problems running Debian and an earlier 1.2 version. In my case it worked fine running Digikam as a different user!! In KDE you can set another user in the K menu editor. This do not solve the problem but if it works, as it did for me, perhaps it can work as a practical solution until next bug-free version is released.