[Digikam-users] Can't reduce saturation of only 'Red'.

Jagdeesh Deshpande jldeshpande at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 06:53:25 BST 2010

@Julien Narboux
Vibrance slider is in Hue/Saturation/Lightness (digikam 1.3.0) and it
affects all channels in spite selecting  red or any other .
What I expect is......as in levels tool,in HSL tool also the effect should
be only on selected channel 'red' and never on all channels.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Julien Narboux <jnarboux at narboux.fr> wrote:

> You can use the vibrance slider in the brightness contrast gamma tool.
> It does exactly what you want.
>
> Julien
>

> Le 20 août 2010 à 18:28, jag59 <jldeshpande at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> > Tanks for reply,but colors balance tool can not do this thing.
> > Without affecting any other color,saturation of red is to be reduced to
> > adjust skin tone.
> > This is very easily possible in GIMP by selecting 'red' in the
> > 'hue-saturation tool' and reducing it's saturation.
> >
> > BTW... forgot to mention in the last post that I am using Digikam 1.3.0 &
> OS
> > is PCLinuxOS-kde 4.4.5.
> >

> > -----
> > Jagdeesh Deshpande.
> > Registered Linux user #492893
> >
> > --

J.L.Deshpande
Registered Linux user #492893
Help yourselves by using Linux. See details at
http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/