[Digikam-users] Database problem 1.3.0

davidvj davidvj at verizon.net
Mon Aug 16 22:39:32 BST 2010

I appear to have solved the problem by installing DK on a totally fresh copy
of Ubuntu 10.04. I also made sure that my 'Pictures' file was empty during
installation. Bit messy but it worked.

I had expected to install 1.4.0 (as advertised) but 1.3.0 is a good start.

Disappointed that the 'Red Line' showing local values is still missing from
the Curve-Adjust module .... I hope that will come back along with the RGB
values, that was really critical information.

David