[Digikam-users] Database problem 1.3.0

davidvj davidvj at verizon.net
Sun Aug 15 19:51:54 BST 2010

I have just upgraded DK using the procedure detailed on the DK web site that
indicated the upgrade would install version 1.4.0 using the PPAs. It
actually appears to install 1.3.0  ..... bit strange!

The install with all of the updates went well but once again I have a
database problem. My folders are all correctly registered but are indicated
as being empty.

I have tried to rebuild the thumbnails and look for 'new images' without
success. There appears to be a database problem of some sort. Everything ran
fine on 1.2.0 where SQLite was used and SQLite is still the designated
procedure.

I had the same problem some weeks ago and had to revert to 1.2.0 (not a
totally satisfactory solution), I would appreciate some help in solving this
problem.

Thanks .... David