[Digikam-users] showfoto question

Errol Sapir errol at tzora.co.il
Tue Apr 20 08:36:24 BST 2010

If this isn't the correct forum for this question, please point me to
the correct one.
In showfoto the one feature that is grayed out is "crop".
I can do "perspective adjustment" which is a kind of crop but the "crop"
possibility which would enable a freehand crop is unavailable. Any ideas
as to how to enable this feature would be appreciated. This feature has
always been unavailable for me no matter which version of Showfoto I've
had. At the moment I have upgraded to 1.2 but the problem was there in
previous versions.
TIA
Errol