[Digikam-users] Digikam 1.2.0 - how to install the kipi-plugin

photonoxx at free.fr photonoxx at free.fr
Wed Apr 14 17:17:59 BST 2010

Huh...

May be I had the same matter on Karmic... I use the PPA Kde experimental repository to have KDE 4.4, but effectively, I had this kind of problem (and in fact, any tentative too had a new album was unsuccessful because KDE file manager doesn't work properly...). I believe I have to install all Kubuntu desktop and restart Ubuntu, and it has worked again (but may be it's just the restart which is in cause here ?)

Which distrib do you use ? Karmic or Lucid beta2?

I have recently installed Lucid on my Laptop, and not yet installed Digikam, so I'll try this evening.