[Digikam-users] Digikam 1.2.0 - how to install the kipi-plugin

photonoxx at free.fr photonoxx at free.fr
Wed Apr 14 10:22:10 BST 2010

Hi,

There's a PPA repository which contain both digikam and Kipi plugins in v.1.2.

There's already a PPA repository which was given here, but, if I remember, it contains only Digikam...

https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/kde44

It needs, if I trust what is mentionned, KDE 4.4, so it should be all right with Lucid Lynx.

Anyway, if you don't want to use this repository, you can try to download only the deb package manually from the launchpad PPA web page.