[Digikam-users] Problem when renaming files with the batch tool (w/o screencopy)

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:43:53 BST 2010

First question is: what version are you using ... because the problem
appeared with the 1.2.0; it works perfectly with the previous ones.

Second is: the problem is with the original file name, that I don't want to
loose, just append some string at the end so I can differentiate the copy
from the original.
Could you make a test with the file name, and see if it works for you.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Membre de l'équipe Piwigo : http://fr.piwigo.org

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com