[Digikam-users] Problem when renaming files with the batch tool

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 07:58:02 BST 2010

Since I have installed the 1.2 version, the renaming option of the batch
tool doesn't seem to work properly: the original file name is not pasted in
the new name. Thus [file]_resz.[ext] gives the same resulting file name for
all the pictures processed: _resz.JPG (see screencopy)

Did I miss something? It works perfectly with the previous version.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Membre de l'équipe Piwigo : http://fr.piwigo.org

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com